Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October

This month has gone by in a blur! I feel like it just started and now I am carving pumpkins and getting Halloween candy at Publix. Jesse and I have been super busy this month. We have had a lot of wedding and baby events almost every weekend this month. I had a bachelorette party for Heather on the 3rd to go to. We had a blast! The 10th I had a baby shower to attend for Erin plus Jesse had Alan's bachelor party that evening. I also walked Making Strides Against Breast Cancer for the American Cancer Society on the 10th as well. The 24th I had a bridal shower for Heather. Wow! Lots of showers!!! They were so much fun! Erin just informed me that she has been having contractions since 2am so it looks like little Collin will be here before we know it!!

Jesse has done a few things to the house this month. We put up some track lighting in the Kitchen which looks great! We also put a light on the house for the backyard. Maybe I won't be so scared to go out there at night now.... My parents brought over my curio cabinet that my grandparents gave me years ago. I was super excited about that and I have it in the living room. It makes such a big difference as far as making the room look full. We still have a lot of work to do. :)

We also had my dad's 50th birthday this month and my brother's 22nd! We had a surprise party for my dad at Sticky Fingers at the beach which turned out to be a great success! He knew something was up but wasn't sure exactly what. We had a great turnout with about 40 people that showed. It was great to see old and new friends and family. My brother is still in Texas so we weren't able to get together. I miss him a lot and can't wait to see him next. He won't be able to make it for Thanksgiving so next time will be the wedding.

This coming weekend we are having a party for Florida/Georgia! It should be loads of fun! We are going to have a cookout and watch the game mainly. I'm looking forward to it because it is always so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. *You're cakes are so cute!
    *I can't wait to actually come see your house! (and the trak lighting)
    *You'll have to stop by on your way home from work sometime this week and meet Collin!

    Ok I think that about covers it :)

    ReplyDelete