Monday, July 27, 2009

Another house update

I'm all moved from my apartment to my parents house! Thanks everyone for all of your help! It would have taken a lot longer than just a few hours if I hadn't had all the help. So, I am "settled" in at my parents. And by settled, I mean, I have crap everywhere and I am living out of bags etc. :) It's just temporary though because I found out today that we are closing on the house on August 20th!! I have to call the underwriter for the loan tomorrow and make sure that we have everything in that we need to as far as the mortgage goes. The construction is on track. We have a walk through on the 17th at 2pm and then another walk through on the 20th at 9am and then we close at 11am. Yay!! I am taking the 20th off which is a Thursday. I am going to work Friday though because it's the bank and Fridays are usually busy. I am going to have that weekend off though to get things together.

Jesse has thursday through Sunday off and he is going to get blinds put up and some other things he wants to do before I move in. We are so excited that it is almost here. It has gone by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment