Friday, June 12, 2009

Wedding


So, for those of you who don't know....we are getting married January 23, 2010!!! Yay!! So, we're not technically "the Midgett's" yet. We are very excited to be getting married. The planning has gone well so far. My mom, sister, and I are having a blast getting all the details put together. This is the 1st time any of us have really done this so we are learning a lot along the way. We are having the ceremony at Shindler Drive Baptist Church. This is the church that Jesse grew up in. Our reception is at the German American Club in Riverside. Jesse and I have been dating for almost 3 years in September. We have known each other since I was in 7th grade and he was in 6th. We were just acquaintences though all throughout middle and high school. After high school, I went away to college in Orlando, FL and when I moved back we met again through a mutual friend. After that, we started dating and now we're planning a wedding! Make sure you visit our wedding website www.mywedding.com/cherylandjesse Leave us a comment!! We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment